Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Terms and Conditions of use
These Terms and Conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website.
The Terms and Conditions may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You should review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Services provided on the CROWN Helpers Website may also be governed by additional or alternative Terms and Conditions, which will be posted on the CROWN Helpers Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. By using the CROWN Helpers Website, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“User” or “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright and any other intellectual property rights whatsoever and wherever subsisting in the CV and Candidate Information;
“CROWN Helpers Website” means www.crownhelpers.co.uk
“Personal Data” has the meaning as more particularly defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
“Profile Information” means the information provided including (without limitation) name, email address, location, and creative work details.
- Use of material
- You can download, print and copy material from the CROWN Helpers Website for your own personal use. You must not reproduce any part of the CROWN Helpers Website or its material unless CROWN Helpers have granted you permission to do so. Permission can be sought from CROWN Helpers’ admin team, email email@example.com
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In a way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Limitation of liability
- CROWN Helpers accepts no liability for the content of advertising material, including, (without limitation), any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 8.1, CROWN Helpers does not warrant that:
- Details of vacancies will be current, complete or accurate or up to date;
- Applications for vacancies will be successful;
- The CROWN Helpers Website or any of its contents are virus free; or
- The provision of any of the services of CROWN Helpers will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Crown Helpers accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- Accessing external websites
- You can access other sites via links from the CROWN Helpers Website. These sites are not under the control of CROWN Helpers, and CROWN Helpers accepts no responsibility for any content on such sites or for any use to which they put any personal or confidential information provided by you.
- Submitting your information on the CROWN Helpers Website
- While using the CROWN Helpers Website, you may be required to provide your first name, last name, current location (country), email address and other information, which we will store to identify you as an individual user. CROWN Helpers is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This information will only ever be used by CROWN Helpers. CROWN Helpers will not contact you other than to send you information about what you have requested, internal news about CROWN Helpers’ services, offers from CROWN Helpers’ partner companies or invitations from CROWN Helpers to take part in research / surveys. CROWN Helpers will not distribute any of your details to a third party. CROWN Helpers have put in place suitable security procedures to safeguard your information.
- You must not maliciously enter false information on the CROWN Helpers Website.
- You are responsible for keeping your details up to date and providing correct information on the CROWN Helpers Website.
- If, for any reason, CROWN Helpers believes that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, or are misusing the CROWN Helpers Website in any way, CROWN Helpers may, at its discretion, cancel, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to your CROWN Helpers Website immediately and without giving any notice.
- Email Communications
- Messages from CROWN Helpers may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose any message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message.
- Opinions, conclusions and other information in any message that do not relate to the official business of CROWN Helpers or the CROWN Helpers Website shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
- CROWN Helpers accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is the recipient’s responsibility to scan any email and any attachments.
- CROWN Helpers reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its email system.
- Problems with the CROWN Helpers Website
- If you experience any problems with the CROWN Helpers Website or wish to make a complaint about the CROWN Helpers Website, any of the services available on the CROWN Helpers Website or anyone who you feel is misusing the services CROWN Helpers provide then please contact us immediately.
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 8.1, CROWN Helpers does not accept any liability for any delay or disruption that you may experience whilst using any aspect of the CROWN Helpers Website or for any loss or damage to any information or any loss or damage caused by any error or technical fault in respect of the transfer of a CV by you to the CROWN Helpers Website.
- CROWN Helpers do not guarantee the continued and uninterrupted availability of any aspect of the CROWN Helpers Website and to the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 8.1.
- CROWN Helpers accepts no liability for any unavailability including without limitation due to technical errors or faults.
- CROWN Helpers is concerned for the privacy of visitors and users of the CROWN Helpers Website. The protection of your personal information is extremely important to us. However, please remember that the security of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be assured.
- Data Protection Act 1998
- The CROWN Helpers Website is operated by CROWN Helpers. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, CROWN Helpers is the “data controller” in respect of personal information that we obtain from you via the CROWN Helpers Website.
- Where you have opted to become a partner with CROWN Helpers and consented to sharing your contact details with interested clients where appropriate, that client will also be a “data controller” for the Data Protection Act 1998 and independently of CROWN Helpers, owes responsibilities to you under that Act about the processing of that information.
- Notwithstanding that any terms may prove to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any provisions of this Agreement.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the whole agreement between you and us relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior arrangements or promises between you and us relating to this subject matter. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you and CROWN Helpers hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.